Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We had one viewing

     Yesterday we had one realtor come out to show the house.  I spent so much time hiding everything to make the house look so open, it looked pretty good I thought.  The person was to be at the house between 11:00 and 12.  So, close to 11:00, I packed myself up and took Frankie and we went for a walk.

     I wasn't sure what to do or where to go.  I had keys to the clubhouse pool area and the actual clubhouse but I wasn't really wanting to do that as it was already warm.  Not hot by any means but warm to me.  With taking a steroid, I really feel the heat and I can get very red in the face quick.  Frankie and I were taking our time.

     We were taking our regular route when we saw a neighbor out watering her lawn.  Joan and her husband, Alan, are good friends and Joan really likes Frankie and Frankie, her.  Whenever he sees her, he just runs as fast as he can to her.  They have a scottie named Maggie and Frankie and Maggie kiss each other when they meet.  It is funny to see.

     I was able to sit on her porch, in the shade, and just talk for the hour while waiting for the realtor to show up.  Now, I could not tell which car, that turned into the development, was the realtor.  So I waited an extra half hour just to make sure no one was there when I went back home.

We were asked by our realtor to leave a plate or something on the counter for their business cards they are supposed to leave when visiting the home.  I had the plate and the sign that said leave your business card.  The realtor left it, not on the plate, but on the counter not even close to where it was supposed to be.  I guess she couldn't read the sign.

     No feedback yet.  It is the first showing anyway.  We will have a Broker caravan on Thursday when I need to be out of the house from 9:30-1:00.  What am I going to do then?

No comments: