Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Another viewing

      Yesterday I had another realtor show up when I wasn't home.  I had gone to lunch with my honey so I was not aware that someone would show up.  Frankie was at home and at first when I came back home, I did not see him around.  The worry was there that he got out of the house when the realtor was not looking and they did not realize it.  It was short lived as he popped up after a few minutes.

      I did get feedback from the first viewing and they seemed to like the house but was not excited about the area.  It is an older area of which I can't change.  The realtor said that looking at similar houses in the area, ours was by far the best she had seen.  She liked the updating and the look we had shown.

      The realtor did note that it was a possibility that an offer would be made but I really don't see one coming.  The person looking would try to buy at a very low price.  This was definitely not going to happen as we had just started and we were not in a hurry to sell.  It was a good feedback I thought because they would not change anything that we had done.  The process has started and the anticipation of finding that right person who wants what we have to offer.

No comments: