Sunday, August 7, 2011

UPDATE ON THE OPEN HOUSE

We apparently had a fantastic open house.  Several neighbors stopped by, which were not counted but our realtor said we had about 20 couples looking.   We even had another couple stop by after he left and we did the showing of the house.  They seemed to like it.

Our realtor said he was surprised and pleased with all the activity.  He had told us there were people interested.  Being interested and making an offer are two different things.  We shall see what happens.

We will have an office caravan on Tuesday.  These will be the realtors from First Team only.  I will be out of the house for about an hour and a half.  On Thursday, again we will have another brokers caravan.  This one will be a lot longer for me to be away from the house.  It starts at 9:30 goes until 1:00.   This is the day where I need to figure out what to do with myself for that length of time.  I will also have Frankie with me so my places are limited.  I could drop him off with a dog sitter but I am unsure.

Today we are getting our chores done, laundry especially.  We are just happy that we can stay home for a while.  Listening to music and relaxing before the week begins.

No comments: