Friday, August 5, 2011

New changes

     No we have not sold the house but I did upgrade my cell phone to an IPhone 4 last night.  I also bought one of those covers for it and it looks so neat.  It is a black phone but the cover is a medium purple.  Looks very cool!  We are with Verizon and we may be switching to Verizon for our phone service too.  It is done wireless and the neat thing about it is that we can take the base with us to anywhere and still be connected to the house phone.  This means, we can take the phone with us to South Carolina and get our calls there or even just being able to have a phone service whenever we decide to move there full time.  The only thing that might be a problem is that it is not a land line which might be a problem when the power goes out.  We will have our cell phones still but once the battery dies, well, I guess we will have to send smoke signals out... ha ha

     We have been having some good feedback on the showing of the house.  Of course there are those that do not like the area or the house but it will only take one to sell.  Apparently there are a couple of people interested but so far nothing has progressed except being interested.  We aren't in a hurry but that does sound promising.

     I am still having some problem with my legs but I just keep going on with life.  I can't stop anyway or it would get even worse.  I have good days and bad so I just continue on.  I am used to it.  MS will always be with me, it will just depend on how bad.  I will be getting another MRI next month and that will tell me how things are going by showing if any new lesions have appeared.  I will also have my blood checked to make sure that is all good too.  It is what it is.  I just keep moving forward.

No comments: