Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just Stuff

I am still able to talk real well as my voice is non existent or so low it is hard to hear me.  I have been taking my medicine and cough syrup and I was hoping for a quick turn around but that doesn't seem to be happening for me.  I have two more days of the antibiotic and if I am not better then, I wait 5 days and start another course.

I am so tired of this whole illness thing.  I am still having MS issues but I don't want to contact my doctor until I am over this strep/congestion/cough/pneumonia thing.  I am able to get some sleep so the cough medicine is doing its job.  I just wish the rest would go away.  I am just so tired of it.

This all started back in April when I had some foot surgery.  That went just fine but as soon as I was healed from it, the shingles started.  Once that was almost over, the MS flared up.  Took steroids for it to stop the flare up and now this strep/congestion/pneumonia/cough thing.  The steroids helped some with the walking but I am still not back in remission.  I am having a numbness feeling with both legs and up to the middle of my back.  My hands also do not feel right.  MS is such a mystery and you just never know what will happen with this disease from day to day.

On another subject:  we are having carpet replaced in the two bedrooms.  We do have the house on the market but that carpet was in the house before we moved in and we have been in the house now for 8 years.  It has served its purpose.  It is in bad shape.  So tomorrow we will have Empire Today come to install.  We will also have them remove furniture and replace.  Booking an appointment online gave us another discount on top of the sale price.  They even have a deal that if you find the same carpet for a lesser charge and can show them the difference, they will go underneath that price.

Another day and life goes on.

No comments: