Monday, November 17, 2008

It is down to the wire

This is supposed to be the last week for the remodeling. We aren't even close to being finished. We don't have workmen here yet today, we didn't have anyone on Saturday either. No one knows when anyone will show up or who will show up. Ed, the boss, showed up on Saturday at 4:00 in the afternoon, wanting to look the job over. We weren't home. He said he will be by on Monday. All he has to do is read the emails I send.

I am so frustrated that work is not being done and the crunch is on big time! Thanksgiving is next week! My house is a wreck. Jennifer and the kids will be here. I have to plan for trips and for holidays. You take the word of people and believe. Will this come together? I hope so.

We have done all we can to make it happen. We have all the supplies they need. We are trying to be patient which I am loosing very quickly. A half day has gone.

Come on people!! Hold up your end of the bargain!

No comments: