Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another Day and No Workmen

Another day and still no work is going on. The reason behind this - they are waiting on the remainder of the tile needed for the master bathroom bathtub area. Once I have that, then they will come back and do everything that needs to be done. This includes finishing the cabinets with the doors and drawers, putting on the countertops, putting in the window, finishing the floor, and all the other little things. Oh, and putting back the appliances too. Gee, what a flurry of activity that will be when it happens.

I didn't find this business out that they are waiting on this tile until today after I wrote another email to Ed, the owner of the company last night. I still never received a phone call or an email from him or anyone else. I made my usual phone call when no one showed up by 10:00 this morning.

So now I sit and wait for a phone call from the tile company letting me know my tile has arrived and I can go and pick it up. I can then call the contractor and let them know I have the tile and then they can can schedule workmen. I did find out that our countertops are being fabricated at this moment.

I just hope that things will go back together without any problems. I just don't understand waiting until the last minute in doing everything at the same time. I guess I will need to trust that things will.

Come on phone RING! Let's get this show on the road! (Just a little stressed and frustrated right now -- NO, a lot stressed and frustrated!!!)

No comments: