Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Part II Of this a Week

I checked with the fusion center and I have to reschedule my Infusion.  Because I am on an antibiotic from the oral surgery, I can't be put on the Tysabri yet because  it lowers my immune system, which is not a good thing when trying to fight any infections.  Maybe the end of next week I will have this infusion. It is just so frustrating after waiting so long to get this process to this end. I started this whole thing the beginning of December.  I was happy to finally have a date now I wait again. I have handled it this long so what's another week.

We are having a couple of pieces of wood floor fixed this evening and Frankie and I are hanging out in the second bedroom away from all the noise.  This repair was unexpected but appreciated by the builder.  The builder could have said No because we are out of the warranty period.  Maybe having the wood floors has a different time limit.  Whatever the reason, we are glad it is being done.

No comments: