Thursday, April 12, 2007

Travel Day

We are all packed and about ready to leave for the airport. It didn't take us long to get things organized I guess because we have traveled so many times that we have it down. I bought a new camera for the trip - a Casio Exilim EX-Z850. It is a small camera which is what we were looking for and it also has the motion stabilization.

Hey, hey, I received a copy of the show that I was interviewed for here for the MS Walk. We have it as a DVD/CD type so everyone should be able to see it (if we remember to bring it - : ) ). We will when we see you in May.

Everyone can reach us on my cell phone. I will have it on, honest! It sounds like it will be a busy time when we are there as I talked to Aunt Karen tonight. She had to get a different hair dresser to do the brides and brides maids hair because the one she had set up, the person left the country. So the hair dresser she found is Karen's. So starting at 9:00 on Saturday, the bride and bridesmaids will have their hair done. Karen will get her hair done by 11:30. I will have mine done at 12:00 and then Aunt Linda at 12:30. The wedding is not until 6:30 but Karen and the group has to be at the country club by 2:00 for a rehersal and then make-up and photos. Busy time. Thank goodness we are not involved in all that.

I will let everyone know what happens when we get back.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That was the camera I sent you info on ... I hope it works out. The reviews all say it is supposed to be a really good camera.

Weddings are a lot of work I am sure. Nicole is having a "good" time planning hers. So much to do for one day that lasts a couple of hours! haha The only part of a wedding that I wish I would have had was the dress and the pictures .. but the ceremony Mark and I had was perfect, so I have no complaints!

I hope you guys have a great time and I look forward to hearing about it when you get back!