Tuesday, April 24, 2007

No Beard!

Dad decided to shave his beard while we were in Florida. He came to this decision when he was receiving comments from family about how old he was looking. Dad had received the opposite when he was in California. People here told him he looked destinquised. He looked good. They like it the beard. So it was a complete surprise to hear the comments that it made him look old. This is not something you tell Dad -- you look old.

So after we saw his mom, Dad made the decision to shave. He still asked if I was OK with it but I just told him it was up to him. As we didn't have shave cream, he used hair conditioner. I read this in a magazine that you can use this for any kind of shaving. Anyway, he shaved and he did look different.

Now that he has been "beard free" for almost a week now, I like him better this way.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I look forward to seeing it! No more "Grandpa Santa"? haha I am sure dad looks GREAT!