Monday, December 14, 2009

Did we say we didn't want to travel?

We had every intention to stay around here for quite awhile with out doing any traveling. Well, that has gone by the way side. Dad and I will be flying to Denver on December 28 and be there until January 6. Dad is there for the VA Hospital bid. Most of those days he will be holed up with other estimators working on this bid and try to out due 4 other contractors.

The bid goes in on January 6 but there is also an interview process that Clark will have to go through too. This takes place in Washington DC. So, Dad will be flying to Washington on January 9 and have rehearsal with the team before they present themselves on the 12th. Dad will then leave on the 13th.

He wants to see Jon and Tony plus families on Sunday, January 10, as this will be the only day available to him to visit. He is concerned that this second trip may be too much for me as we would have just returned from Denver. Who know how I would feel? Do I go and visit one day and then spend 3 days in the hotel or stay at home and come and go as I want but miss Dad? I just wish we had more visiting time. Undecided because I want to see everybody. I also understand about not being able to do anything except watch TV or read magazines. It is OK for a while but could get real boring.

What to do, what to do!

1 comment:

Skippy Lugnut said...

Just living that Jet Setting lifestyle. I am sure it'll all work its way out. At least you'll be at home for Christmas ~ enjoy the warmth