Thursday, August 14, 2008

NO FRACTURE

The doctor finally called me back. I had only placed two calls yesterday asking for him to call. He calls me this morning and I am not here because I had an early morning appointment. Figures! The doctor just told me that the x-rays did not show any fracture. I could take Advil or something if needed for pain if I wanted, ice, and if I had any questions, I could call his office.

Well, it is a relief that I don't have to have any surgery or be laid up for any length of time for this. I just have a bruised little toe and foot. I didn't think it was broken. You just have a feeling for those things.

Now I wait for my next appointment with my doctor in a couple of weeks, to discuss the achilles tendon and whether to proceed with surgery on this or not. Stay tuned!

No comments: