Thursday, January 8, 2009

One box has left the building

One box has been mailed. It is a large one as that was all we had available. When I took it to the post office, I was asked if I had a box smaller as they charge for the size, weight, and destination. I told him no, that this was it. The post office also has a limit on size but I made it. It seemed like he was doing everything possible not to send this box. The questions he asked me when he was getting around to the postage - "you don't want to send it 2 or 3 day delivery!?" You want to send it the longest so it is cheaper.

I think he was trying to help me out with the cost but I can make up my own mind about how much I want to spend. Just tell me the possibilities and let me tell you what I want to do. The box was sent today. Michelle and Jon, you should get it. in about a week. I didn't think there was a big hurry. It will give you something to look forward too.

Now the second box... I have not finished it yet. I am getting the pictures together. I have only found ones of the cub scouts, flag football, and a play when we was Abe Lincoln. I can't find a single picture of Tony doing wrestling. I have his award for it but no picture. I am going to continue to look as you will be gone for a little while. Of course, I have others of Tony but that will be later. He was so cute as a baby - I will also get a picture of your grandfather (Dad's dad) to send to you. If anyone else is interested in having a picture, let us know.

GO GATORS!!

No comments: