Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Closer to the mail

I have wrapped everything finally. I even have found boxes - yeah! The next step will be to address them and then take them to the post office. Michelle and Jon, your box is large but only because that is what I had and a couple of the gifts required some room. Hmmm, I wonder what it could be....

Tony and Abby, your box is not large. I just have to find some paper to wrap it and out it goes.

I am trying to remember everything that needs to go in it as well as anything I might want to send while I have the chance. I am sure I will remember I forgot something when that last bit of tape has been applied.

Oh, I just remembered! I was going to send pictures of Tony's cub scouts pinewood derby! I have to find those... good thing I haven't sealed the box.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Did you find any wrestling pics?

Mom B. said...

Still looking.