Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wii Game System

We just received the Wii Game System and the Wii Fit. I had gone on Ebay to look for them as it had been difficult to find them locally. I tried several times with bidding for a game system but would always lose at the last minute. I kept trying and even went so far as to bid on several systems at the same time. I was a little nervous about getting stuck with more than one but that didn't happen. I was successful!

The owner of the system was based in Nebraska and once he was paid, he sent the system to me by Fed Ex. It was placed on a rush delivery so I was able to get it today (Saturday). The Wii Fit was bought straight out from a person here in California. This system arrived within a couple of days by UPS.

We haven't set the game up yet as Dad thought he would like to get someone to hook it up for us. We have the Play Station 2 and would like to be able to have them both on the same TV.

I know I am excited about working with it. The Wii Fit is a system that the Physical Rehabilitation place that I go to would like to use with the patients. I am looking forward to being able to use this system. It offers so much.

No comments: