Sunday, June 29, 2008

Marlin Fishing

We have been trying to go marlin fishing for quite some time now. A person Dad knows, has offered to take us on his boat, along with his wife, to Cabo St. Lucas, Mexico. This will be a long weekend trip starting on Friday.

The boat is to be very nice, and have accommodations for all of us. We are all set except for one detail. We can never find the date that will work for everyone. Right now, the trip is set for the beginning of August or maybe it will be the second week of August or maybe it will be the end of August. Could it be in September or October?

I just wait to see what will happen. It is exciting to think about doing this. I have always wanted to catch a marlin. It will take strength and I may not have it all but I can say I did it.

No comments: