Friday, May 25, 2007

You Can Always Find Something To Do...

I was writing in my diary and I was making a list of projects that I want to do around the house. It started off small with straightening up the second bedroom and then I added, organizing the closet, to organizing the pictures and the picture frames. We have several sized bags that we have used for carry on luggage or just when we need something to use to carry something around here. Well, these need to be gone through and fixed up as they are just all in one big pile.

Oh, lets see, the bed will be taken out as well as the dresser. Dad is putting up a door across the two night stands to form a table for me to do my scrapbooking. I use the dining room table now but it requires me to put things up and then take everything and put it away each time I mess with it. It doesn't make you want to do the scrapbooking that often when you spend all your time putting everything out and then taking everything down again.

Dad wants to put up shelving in that bedroom. Yes, he plans on doing it himself so that means trips to Home Depot or Loews! If we know anyone will be staying with us, we will get beds for them. For now, no one visits so we are going to use that space. This is the plan anyway. Of course this has been the plan for quite some time. I think it will happen, Dad just came in with a piece of wood for the table top.....

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Isn't it funny how all those "to-dos" start adding up? good luck with everything.