Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A Quick Trip

We made it back home without too much problem. It was a little bumpy from time to time but for the most part the trip home was smooth. We came home to a heat wave! It was 97 in Long Beach when we landed. This was very warm for this time of year. We had a breeze but it was a warm one and not the cooling breeze we were used to.

We had a wonderful time seeing everyone even though it was so short. We know it was not enough time but we did what we could with what we had to give. The grandchildren are growing up and doing well. All of you are doing a great job.

Michelle and Jon, we look forward to seeing the group picture of us that was taken after dinner. We still haven't figured out yet what the problem is with my camera.

Jenn, I will get the pictures printed off of the one we took of Noah and PaPa and with myself and Noah and Madi.

Tony and Abby, I will send you the pictures of Gabe and Sophia that I took at the restaurant.

I will also send everyone the latest picture of Grandma Brusco.

Again, the trip was too short and not enough time to see one another. We miss you and love you bunches.

Mom

No comments: