Monday, April 28, 2008

Where does the time go?

I noticed that time just seems to disappear lately. We have been so busy lately that if it wasn't for our calendars, we both would be lost.

We have a main calendar at home but we each have an individual one so we know what is going on with each other. At least that has been the plan. We have to check our calendars with the main one on a regular basis so we don't schedule something at a time that has been booked. I didn't do this and now I have to reschedule an appointment. It is far enough out that it shouldn't be a big deal except I am limited to days I can use.

We will be going to Monterey California the middle of May. It was originally set up for us to leave on the 14th of May. I marked my calendar. It was then changed to leave on the 13th but the change didn't make it on my calendar and therefore I scheduled an appointment. Figures!

With meetings to go to for the Associated General Contractors, functions to attend for the company or for the MS Society, meetings that I have to attend, whether it is by car or by phone, or another golf game with a subcontractor, everything is important. You really can't say NO (I guess you can but you would feel bad doing it) as you are expected t attend. I have been very involved with the MS Society. Dad would always say "everyone knows Betty". That is pretty true but it also includes the other half too.

I guess it is good being busy as it makes the time go by but does it have to be so FAST!

No comments: