Saturday, February 22, 2014

It looks like it will be a go for Disney

I will be having the stitches out on Tuesday.  My ankle is not doing too bad.  It just depends on what type of day it is, whether it is cool or rainy.

I had physical therapy last week and it looks like I will only need a couple of sessions.  I have been doing many of the exercises at home remembering what I had to go through when I had to start from new.  She also didn't think I would have a problem going to Florida but I should still use either a wheelchair or scooter to get around.  I was going to do this anyway regardless.

It had warmed up the last couple of days into the upper 70's to low 80's but we just had a cold front come through again so now the temperature is in the 60's during the day.  I know, some of you Northern people see this as a heat wave, but it can be chilly enough for a sweater when you aren't used to it on a daily basis.






No comments: