Sunday, June 17, 2007

Took a spill

I just went outside to see Dad and he was working on the side of the house. The side of the house is mainly made of mulch and on a slant. It is not a good walking area, especially for me. I took a chance anyway. I did OK going to Dad but on the way back I lost my balance.

I didn't hurt myself really bad but I did scratch up my back. I fell back against some schrubs and a rose bush. I have a nice long cut the length of my back. It did not bleed but the blood came to the service. I was more angry at myself than being hurt. Dad was upset about me falling and he said his upset-ness was higher than my being angry. Oh, I did cut my right arm too and it did bleed a little.

I just feel stupid for not being more careful and angry at myself that it happened. I am OK.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you are okay from your fall.